We are currently recruiting a Team Leader for our client, a recycling company, based in Chatham Docks. This is a temporary to a permanent position.
The role involves:
– Manage the production line of recyclable items ensuring items are sorted appropriately
– Assist with the overall management of the waste site operations, plan work and efficiently organise the recycling plant in order to meet agreed timeframes
– Supervise and assist employees with ongoing training
– Ensure correct and safe storage of materials and equipment
– Ensure that health and safety guidelines are respected
– Responsible for the overall safety and wellbeing of all who attend the site
For this position, you must have good communications skills and be able to work with large teams of various nationalities. You must be willing to work as part of a team, be self-motivated and able to work alone, able to follow instructions and show willingness and ability to provide a supportive workplace for other team members.
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday, 6.00 to 15.30 and 15.30 to 00.30 on a rotating basis + weekend work
For more information please contact our Chatham Branch at 01634 400690.