We are currently looking for Machine Operators for our client, a family-run fresh produce company, based in Staplehurst.
The Day job:
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, etc) to start a production cycle
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed) for maximum efficiency
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Activity logs regarding break down & machine output
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures, at all times
• Heavy lifting
• Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested by the production manager
Shift patterns and hours will be discussed at the interview.
For more information please contact our Chatham branch at 01634 400690 or Sittingbourne branch at 01233 630921.