Duties And Responsibilities:
- Helping to prepare the meal ingredients for the Chef.
- Assisting the kitchen staff to do various kitchen duties.
- Measuring the ingredients accurately during preparation.
- Making kitchen preparation such as chopping, peeling, and washing vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing salads and their sauce according to the direction of the chef.
- Verifying and receiving all the meal ingredients requested and make sure all of them are complete and in good quality.
- Sorting and discarding the expired food or meal ingredients stored in the freezers, refrigerators, and also stock rooms.
- Making sure the kitchen area is clean by performing basic cleaning duties and making sure all the kitchen stuff has been sanitized properly.
- Helping the chef doing plating based on the chef’s instruction.
- Unboxing, unpacking, and organizing deliveries.
- Making sure all the food and meal ingredients are stored properly
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for ongoing work.
Any interested candidate please contact Gurmeet on 01322286222 / 07487834209 or email email@example.com
- Job Number: 2002
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Sevenoaks
- Salary: £10 p/h