Connect Personnel is seeking an 18T Driver/Furniture Installer for our Client based in Sittingbourne, This Company has grown into a leading British based designer, manufacturer and worldwide distributor of furniture, home décor and accessories.
- Delivery of Company products to customer homes and independent retailers.
- Installing products on-site for customers (representing the Company)
- Organising the load for transportation
- Preparing the vehicle for travel, undertaking appropriate checks
- Ensuring your allocated vehicle is kept in a good, clean condition
- Communicating with the Transport office regularly regarding to any issues with delivery times, restrictions impacting upon delivery and any issues with the vehicle
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards at all times
- Have proven experience within a similar role, ideally within a similar industry
- Possess a Full UK Driving Licence, Digital Tacho & CPC Card
- Work well as part of a small team
- Display a flexible, proactive (‘can do’) and professional attitude to all areas of work.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a customer focused approach
- Able to work under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent geographical knowledge of the UK
- Have previous manual handling experience, moving products which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
The successful candidate will need to be flexible regarding hours worked given the nature of the role, due to unavoidable traffic/travel delays, run changes etc.
- Access to Benefits Platform
- Excellent Employee discount
- Private medical insurance
- Increased Holiday with Long Service
- On-site parking
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 42.50hrs per week (regular availability of week/weekend overtime, which is paid at time and a quarter) Overnight stays required
Our Client is protecting their employees by measures put in place taking temperature checks, putting appropriate social distancing in place and increasing hygiene systems.
If you are interested in the above position and have previous experience along with a Full UK Driving License/CPC and Digital Tacho then please contact Lisa on 01233 630 921 alternatively you can email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Number: 1790
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Sittingbourne