News from Connect
Connect News archives:
- Fifty-one recruiters in the running for IRP Awards
- New 'Transparency in Supply Chains' Reporting Requirement for Large Business
- Tier 2 visas: what constitutes a sensible skilled immigration system?
- Sixty-one companies shortlisted for the 2015 IRP Awards
- Are you passionate about raising standards in the recruitment industry?
Race For Life
After months of training and running around the Crossways Business Park after work, the girls have done it!
Seen here with Tunde Oba (GM) and Paul Bennett (MD) – Kim Coshall, Melanie Coleman, Hardip Bains and Gail Baker (left to right), they proudly achieved their record time of 38 minutes in aid of Cancer Research and the Race for Life.
With the kind donation of £1,000 from Connect Personnel, in total they raised a massive £1,690.00.
A big WELL DONE to you all!