News from Connect
Connect News archives:
- 2014 IRP Awards shortlist is announced
- Labour market issues must be at forefront in devolution discussions – REC
- Legal Bulletin Blog: Consultation on prohibiting employment agencies and employment businesses from advertising jobs exclusively in other EEA countries
- The Enhanced Voluntary Code – to the FTSE 350 and beyond
- Regional voice – Debrief from REC/DWP Durham roundtable
Race For Life
After months of training and running around the Crossways Business Park after work, the girls have done it!
Seen here with Tunde Oba (GM) and Paul Bennett (MD) – Kim Coshall, Melanie Coleman, Hardip Bains and Gail Baker (left to right), they proudly achieved their record time of 38 minutes in aid of Cancer Research and the Race for Life.
With the kind donation of £1,000 from Connect Personnel, in total they raised a massive £1,690.00.
A big WELL DONE to you all!