Our long standing client based in Strood, Kent is looking to fill Team Leader position.
The department you will be working in is responsible for sending out dispatches to all our clients International stores, ensuring each countries specific requirements are met and ensuring standards are kept high whilst still working towards Key Performance Indicators
The main duties are as follows:
- Ensure Smooth Running of day to day jobs in warehouse.
- Making sure all work is completed to agreed deadlines.
- Managing Staff – Make sure all MIQ policies are being followed.
- Ensure H&S policies are followed at all times.
- Working with the team problem solving and thinking of new ways to improve department.
- Lead team to ensure daily KPI targets are met.
- Liaise with International Coordinator to inform of any issues throughout the day.
- The role will require some overtime.
Experience and skills needed
- Ability to work within a team or using own initiative
- Ability to ‘think on their feet’ while working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and be able to understand the bigger picture
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- A good working knowledge of warehouse health & safety
- Previous experience in Warehouse Team Leader role or equivalent
- Job Number: 1527
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Strood
- Salary: TBA