We are currently recruiting Production Operatives for our client based in Hartlip.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
• Help in assembling different parts of car interiors
• Involves working with various tools and machines
• Being able to work at a fast pace
• Checking products for any faults
• Maintaining the workspace clean and tidy
The role is temporary on-going. Shift pattern is 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, alternate weeks for day shift and 10pm to 6am for night shift
Induction and training are provided. After 7 weeks of work, hourly pay rate increases.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact applicants that are shortlisted for the role.
If you require more information please contact us at 01233 630921 or pop in our Sittingbourne Branch, located on 17 West Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1AJ.