Our client, based at Gillingham Business Park, is looking for someone to fulfill a role that has the following responsibilities:
• Assembling fire alarms and signs or other products as requested by the team leader
• Working with tools such as screwdriver and hammer
• Being able to work at a fast pace
• Packing finished products
• Checking products for any faults
• Maintaining the workspace clean and tidy
For this role it is essential to have previous experience in production. The role involves interview and assessment which will be arranged by us and will take place at the company.
The role is temporary on-going. Shift pattern is 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, alternate weeks.