We are currently recruiting Machine Operators/ Line Leaders for a produce company based in the Teynham.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
• Act as a support for team leaders
• Ensure that your line runs effectively and efficiently and machines are kept in good working order
• Ensure quality service levels are maintain and a good cooperation with quality control personnel
• Maintain packing traceability and minimise and accurately record packing waste
• Ensure work orders are completed 100% accurately and production plan is followed thoroughly
• Ensure accurate recording of downtime and labour used and keep trace of any additional costs
• Maintain the Packhouse clean and tidy at all times and ensure that all the health and safety procedure are followed thoroughly
• Ensure that correct PPE is being worn by all employees on the line
• Ensure effective management of resources and skills and raise any productivity concerns with employees to the Team Leader
For this role it is preferably to have previous experience as Machine Operators in a produce company however not necessary. To be computer literate and confident. Good communication skills, ability to work well in large team, manage times effectively and efficiently, pay close attention to detail, being able to multitask and have a very good work ethics.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Emma@connectpersonnel.co.uk. We will only contact applicants that are shortlisted for the role.
If you require more information please contact us at 01233 630921 or pop in our Sittingbourne Branch, located on 17 West Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1AJ.