BEFORE PROCEEDING YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AND WRITE IN GERMAN FOR THIS ROLE.
My client is a bespoke Wholesale Jewellery company based in Belvedere, Kent. My client is seeking for a passionate individual who has excellent customer service skills, is computer literate and multilingual. This is an exciting position for someone who thrives on getting results, learning new skills and is capable of working under their own steam.
- Engage with customers via telephone and email. Responding to any queries they have.
- Translate and create engaging copy for newsletter emails.
- Responsible for managing overseas sales agents.
- Building relationships with customers and offering Customer service.
- Processing orders.
- Assist with adhoc events.
- Work closely with both D&X teams, keeping everyone updated with customer issues and queries.
- Optimise sales.
- May be required to occasionally travel to trade and retail shows.
- From time to time assist with warehouse and order checking duties.
- Fluent in German spoken and written is essential.
- Previous experience working in an office environment.
- Exceptional communication skills – especially written English to reinforce the company brand and message.
- Good telephone manner.
- Be able to effectively communicate and work with the team.
- Familiar with Excel and Office.
- Proactive attitude, be able to take initiative and a key team player.
- Organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to be able to adapt to different work situations and events.
The ability to speak any other languages and a keen interest in the fashion and accessories industry is a bonus.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30. Salary is £20k – £22k depending on experience.
Please apply with your updated CV to be considered for this position.
- Job Number: 1324
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Belvedere
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 D.O.E